Silky Shu Pu Erh brick from 2006--
Shu Pu Erh Ziegel 2006 - Yi Wu Shu ChaFirst degree of Shu Pu Erh from 2006, with a soft and round mouthfeel. The aging of the tea has brought out the velvety texture and sweet taste of the tea. The tea liquid glides gently down the throat and brings a pleasant feeling to the stomach. Such a silky texture and sweet taste only an older Pu Erh can offer.
We recommend the traditional one "Gong Fu Zubereitung" for this tea:
- Heat a small teapot of about 200ml with boiling water
- Add 5-8 Gramm Tee in the pot
- Pour boiling water on the pu erh, wait 3 seconds and throw away the tea (This step serves to activate the pressed tea and to clean it of any dust)
- Pour boiling water over the pu erh tea again. Let it steep for about 20 seconds.
- Now enjoy the 2006 Shu Pu Erh from the Yi Wu Mountains
This aged pu erh tea can be infused with kung fu broths infused at least 8 times will.