Original from Lapland
Wild Chaga Mushroom from FinlandChaga is a tree fungus that grows on birch trees. It belongs to the group of "medicinal mushrooms" because of the health-promoting effects that are attributed to it.
This chaga comes from Lapland, the icy north of Finland. The high-quality Chaga mushrooms are only produced in icy temperatures.
Our chaga mushrooms are whole pieces and not powder. This gives you the maximum amount of nutrients and is very economical in preparation.
- Place 3-4 pieces of chaga in a stainless steel saucepan without crushing them.
- Add about 400-500 ml of water and bring the water to a boil.
- Let the chaga cook for about 10 minutes.
- Pour the chaga tea through a sieve in a vessel.
Unless otherwise stated, delivery within 2-3 working days is fast and convenient as a DHL package to your home. The shipping cost is €4.99.
Delivery takes place within 4-5 working days, conveniently as a DHL package or DHL parcel to your home. You can find the exact shipping costs on the Shipping & Delivery page.
How to brew
in Gaiwan / Kännchen mit ca. 200 ml
ca. 3-4 g
- Vital Pilz (ganze Stücke)
- Lappland, Finnland
- Regelmäßige Labor-Prüfung auf Unbedenklichkeit
Wilder Chaga Pilz
Habe die 10% für die E Mai Anmeldung nicht bekommen
Sehr gute Qualität
Absolut klasse Tee und Top Qualität