strong Pu Erh brick from 2012
Shu Pu Erh Bricks 2012 - Yi Wu Shu Cha
A very high quality Shu Pu Erh brick from the Yi Wu Mountains (易 武), which was picked in spring 2012.
This aged Pu Erh tastes intensely like a mixture of dried plum and light chocolate, with a persistent sweet aftertaste. The consistency of the tea is thick, silky and velvety, a perfect tea for tea for a cold winter.
This Pu Erh is "Shu" (Shu Cha), that is, it ages and is refined through storage.
We recommend the traditional one "Gong Fu Preparation" for this tea:
- Warm a small teapot of about 200 ml with boiling water
- Pour out the water about 7 grams of tea in the jug
- Pour boiling water on the Pu Erh, wait 3 seconds and pour away the tea
(This step serves to activate the pressed tea and to remove any dust)
- Pour boiling water again on the pu erh tea. Let it sit for about 20 seconds.
- Now enjoy the 2012 Shu Pu Erh from the Yi Wu Mountains
This aged pu erh tea can be made with kung fu broths infused at least 8 times become.
Unless otherwise stated, delivery within 2-3 working days is fast and convenient as a DHL package to your home. The shipping cost is €4.99.
Delivery takes place within 4-5 working days, conveniently as a DHL package or DHL parcel to your home. You can find the exact shipping costs on the Shipping & Delivery page.
How to brew
in Gaiwan / Kännchen mit ca. 200 ml
ca. 6 - 8 g
15 - 25.
- Shu Pu Erh (fermenter Pu Erh)
- Yunnan Da Ye Zhong
- Spring 2012
- earthy and woody like the autumn forest after the rain, mineral, sweet like maple syrup,
- Yiwu Mountains, Dai Autonomous Prefecture, Xishuangbanna
- this tea made from the large and old leaves has been stored in Dresden since 2017