strong Pu Erh brick from 2012
Shu Pu Erh Bricks 2012 - Yi Wu Shu Cha
A very high quality Shu Pu Erh brick from the Yi Wu Mountains (易 武), which was picked in spring 2012.
This aged Pu Erh tastes intensely like a mixture of dried plum and light chocolate, with a persistent sweet aftertaste. The consistency of the tea is thick, silky and velvety, a perfect tea for tea for a cold winter.
This Pu Erh is "Shu" (Shu Cha), that is, it ages and is refined through storage.
We recommend the traditional one "Gong Fu Preparation" for this tea:
- Warm a small teapot of about 200 ml with boiling water
- Pour out the water about 7 grams of tea in the jug
- Pour boiling water on the Pu Erh, wait 3 seconds and pour away the tea
(This step serves to activate the pressed tea and to remove any dust)
- Pour boiling water again on the pu erh tea. Let it sit for about 20 seconds.
- Now enjoy the 2012 Shu Pu Erh from the Yi Wu Mountains
This aged pu erh tea can be made with kung fu broths infused at least 8 times