A Menghai Shu Pu Erh brick from 2017--
Shu Pu Erh Ziegel 2017 - Hua Zhu Liang ZiFirst degree of Shu Pu Erh from 2017 with a chocolatey taste and texture. Hua Zhu Liang Zi is a mountain in Menghai Township known for the production of sweet pu erh. This shu pu erh is already very sweet, with a nice creamy and cocoa consistency, but compared to an aged shu pu erh like our 2006 or 2012 Yiwu, it's still a more intense tea with more prominent moss and earth flavors and a heavier tea body .
We recommend the traditional one "Gong Fu Zubereitung" for this tea:
- Heat a small teapot of about 200ml with boiling water
- Add 5-8 Gramm Tee in the pot
- Pour boiling water on the pu erh, wait 3 seconds and throw away the tea (This step serves to activate the pressed tea and to clean it of any dust)
- Pour boiling water over the pu erh tea again. Let it steep for about 20 seconds.
- Nun genieße den 2017 Shu Pu Erh aus den Hua Zhu Liang Zi Berg
This aged pu erh tea can be infused with kung fu broths infused at least 8 times will.