Matcha Jozan No Shiro
Contents: 30 g
A gentle matcha for experienced matcha drinkers as well as matcha beginners. Light umami aroma, balanced taste that is not too intrusive. Gentle bitterness, a hint of nuttiness.
The consistency is not as "thick" as with Ceremonial Grade Matcha such as Matcha Uji Gen-Obut rather light and fresh.
You can find the right one here Matcha broom with 120 bristles.
preparationThis Matcha should best be prepared classically in a Matcha bowl.
- Add matcha to the matcha bowl. Use 2 matcha spoons (about 1 flat teaspoon) in 100-150ml water.
- Heat your water to around 70 - 75 ° C.
- First pour about 1 teaspoon of the water into the bowl and use the matcha whisk to make a paste.
- Now pour in up to 100ml of water and froth the matcha with the broom. To do this, move the broom in a "W-shape" until the water is sufficiently foamed.
- You can drink the matcha straight from the bowl. Or you can pour it into two small cups if you want to enjoy the Matcha for two.
Unless otherwise stated, delivery within 2-3 working days is fast and convenient as a DHL package to your home. The shipping cost is €4.99.
Delivery takes place within 4-5 working days, conveniently as a DHL package or DHL parcel to your home. You can find the exact shipping costs on the Shipping & Delivery page.
How to brew
in Gaiwan / Kännchen mit ca. 200 ml
ca. 3-4 g
- weich, rund, nussig
- Nishio in Aichi
- ca. 100 m
Ebenso wie beim Miyazaki Kanayamidori habe ich bei diesem Noten einen schönen Nussgeschmack im Hintergrund. Dieser Matcha ist noch sanfter und weicher - keinerlei Bitterkeit.